3.15 Send authorized Pro Forma Invoice to Customer
| Pro Forma Invoice to Customer|
|Transaction :||Corporate e-mail|
The PI has to be sent to the UNHRD Partner with reference to the Inquiry number via UNHRD Customer Service e-mail account. All involved parts should be copied in the message (e.g. the hub manager, Logistics Officer, and all staff that are part of the Customer Service team at hub level).
NOTEUNHRD.Customerservice mail account must not be copied in the mail to the Partner, to avoid duplication of messages in the Customer Service Inbox.
In case of Sales to Internal Partner, the below standard text has to be included in the message:
If PI is in line with your requirement please sign and return the PI along with a ZPO created as per below instructions and with complete consignee details .
Please let us know the related PO number and kindly send us the PI signed (below instructions for ease of reference) ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please find below some guidance on the creation of the ZINT PO against UNHRD Vendor:
1) The Sales Order Number/PI must be indicated into the PO as mandatory reference. 2) PO will be created against UNHRD Vendor 60000000, as a ' ZINT PO' type and having as Purchasing Organization 'INTL', committing the CO's Funds.
3) When creating the Material line item in the PO, the Country Office will have to insert the most appropriate 'Material Group' to derive the correct accounting information (see the instructions from paragraph 30 to 37 of the attached guide named ‘ZINT_workflow_1 (4).pdf’) .
4) Depending on the destination usage of the material and type of Funds, the material Account Assignment Category (AAC) will be: a. AAC= 'P' - Project if against a Project (WBS element); and NFI value is lower than USD 5,000 b. AAC= 'A' - Asset if the material will become an Asset for the CO. (its value is greater than USD 5,000). In this case, the PO line item Unit Price will include both the material and the transport cost (as this will be capitalized as per IPSAS rules and regulations). In addition, in case of quantity higher than 1, note that the PO will have to contain one line item for any individual fixed asset (in case of procurement of 3 generators whose unit cost, including transport to CO, is higher than the capitalization threshold, the PO has to contain three lines with quantity 1) c. AAC= 'F' – Order if against an internal order (e.g. PSA, TF, etc.) and NFI value is lower than USD 5,000
5) One single line item will have to be entirely dedicated to the MCR value.
6) Transport service (if not related to an asset) and MCR line item must be linked to UNHRD Int. Serv. Material group:
7) Add also kindly add the SO number in the SO field on the ZINT PO.
Attached you find some instructions on how to create a ZINT PO with yellow to the SALES ORDER fields.
If you need any further information please feel free to contact us.
When replying, please reply to all