3.17 Receive signed PI and PO Number from Customer
| Receive signed PI|
|Transaction :||WINGSII - VF03|
Check that the Pro Forma Invoice is duly signed and the Purchase Order number is provided, in case of internal Partner. Furthermore, check that the Partner's signature matches with the ‘Sold to Party’ address indicated in the Pro Forma Invoice header.
NOTE In case it is required to deviate from UNHRD Standard Operating Procedures to commencing the operations/dispatches or to deploy Field Staff team before the Partner provides signed PI/ZPO, the instructions detailed in Chapter 3.15 Send authorized Pro Forma Invoice to Customer
The signed PI has to be attached to the Proforma invoice in WINGS to the Display Overview of Billing by following the instructions below that describe how to attach files to WINGS posting or documents:
- Go to the transaction that displays the WINGS posting/document that requires to have files attached (e.g. ME23N, for Display PO/TPO, or ME53N for Display PR, or VF03, for Display Proforma Invoice, or go to MIGO to display any document posted).
- Click on the Service for Object icon on the top-left corner
- Click on Create/Create attachment
- Click on the Computer button and select the location where the PDF file has been saved:
- WINGS will prompt with the following warning message; click on Yes:
- Scroll down the bar to select the drive of your computer where the file to be attached has been saved and double click to browse the pointed location, then click on Open:
- Then browse for the file required to be attached.
- The system will prompt with the confirmation that the file has been attached:
- NOTE: retrieving documents from a common drive (shared drive on local server) through Citrix/WINGS does not always work. It is suggestible to save the scanned PI on the local hard drive to upload it to WINGS, making sure to use the C drive, which is generally presented as follows in WINGS:
- You can attach as many files as is required by repeating the above steps. There is no need to save the posting/document, as the system does not required it. The list of files attached will be be available at the next access to the posting/document by any user while management will only be available to the user that has attached the files. To access/manage the list of attachment, from the Service for Object icon click on Attachment list:
- NOTE: Adobe PDF and many MS Office files can be attached, but WINGS can’t open a wide variety of applications (i.e. messages saved from Outlook). The document can be anyway saved but in case it is required to access it from the system, it will prompt with the error below:
- Anyhow the file can be saved from WINGS and exported on the later stage as reference by clicking on Export icon circled below:
- The files can also be deleted from the list of attachment by selecting the files and clicking on the trash can circled below: