3.18 Check Internal Customer Purchase Order
| Check Internal Customer Purchase Order|
|Transaction :||WingsII – ME23N|
Check the individual Purchase Order lines and ensure the following:
- 1. The PO is released;
- 2. The total PO value corresponds to the PI total value;
- 3. Account Assignment Category (AAC): for items whose unit cost exceeds 5,000 USD (including the transport costs) AAC is ‘A’;
- 4. Transport service is capitalized on the Assets if any, otherwise it can be listed as single line
- 5. MCR line is procured against Material Group = U002001; INTL SERV-MCR(UNHRD);
- 6. Services are procured against Material Group = U002002; INTL SERV-FEE (UNHRD).
- 7. The SO line fields have been entered as detailed in the instructions provided to the Partner.
In case of discrepancies ask the Partner to amend the PO accordingly.